fighting internet addiction : find yourself a job

fighting internet addiction : find yourself a job


Are you crazy about internet ?
Do you spend very long in front of your computer?
Don`t you have a job ?

If your answers are 3 yes then you have to find yourself a job this is the best treatment you can get

I myself had the same problem till i got a job my job was more than 150 km from home so i stayed in another place for two weeks , for sometime i have felt that i wanna see my pc my old versioned mobile didn`t help so i have slept early & have gone to my work fresh & active day after day i forgot my PC i just visited an internet cafe a couple of times i have set for nearly 1 hour first time & 30 sec 2nd time !

fighting internet addiction : find yourself a job
4/ 5 stars - "fighting internet addiction : find yourself a job"